Bonstone Last Patch Dymond Repair Compound for Granite Marble Travertine
- Aesthetic patches and repairs on fine grained stones
- For use indoors or outdoors
- Patching face pins on stone panels
- Crack repair from hairline to ¼ inch
- Surface patching to “Dutchman Joints”
- Monument repairs
- Building facade repairs, chips, spalls and sign hold repairs
- Floor and tile restoration
- Crack repair in stone panels and sills
- Patching exterior pavers and steps
Last Patch Dymond is an exterior & knife grade, UV stable stone repair compound for granite, marble, travertine and any other highly polished natural stone surface. Very fast (and adjustable) cure speed, excellent clarity, non-shrinkage, and extremely rapid hardness development making this product ideal for harder, glossier stones such as granite. The resistance to sunlight sets Last Patch Dymond apart from all other products on the market.
- UV stable – withstands sun exposure without discoloring
- Colorless - Will not stain white or light stones stones
- Forgiving mix ratio (1:1)
- Adjustable cure speed - Polishable when fully cured
- Very fast setting - quick traffic and scaffold time
- Exceptional strength and durability
- Can be color matched with Touchstone Liquid tints, Powdered tints and Stone Dusts.
- For even faster set time, use Last Patch Accelerator. We do not recommended usage for work over 85°F. Will cure at below-freezing temperatures with use of the accelerator.