Bonstone D/2 Biological Solution Biodegradable, Mold / Mildew / Algae Stain Remover
- Biodegradable Cleaner That Is PH Neutral
- Contains No Salts, Bleach or Acids
- It Is Highly Effective For Removing Stains
- It Will Not Damage Glass, Metal Or Plants
- Safe Around Wildlife
D/2 Biological Solution is a biodegradable, easy to use liquid that removes stains from mold, algae, mildew, lichens and air pollutants. It is effective on marble, granite, limestone, brownstone, travertine, masonry, terra cotta, concrete, stucco, wood, paint, canvas, vinyl, aluminum siding, and much more. Other trusted applications of D/2 include architectural surfaces such as Government buildings in Washington DC, monuments, sculpture and headstones. D/2 will not damage glass, metal or plants as well. The benefits D/2 is: pH neutral and contains No Salts, No Bleach, and No Acids.
A contact time of only 10 to 15 minutes followed by scrubbing with a soft nylon or natural bristle brush will loosen most biological and air pollutant staining. Always do a spot test sample before proceeding with project. D/2 works best when air and surface temperatures are 45°F or above. For best results - Recommended to use at full strength / No dilution necessary. In the event of excessive plant exposure, rinse all plants and water in all planted ground areas.
D/2 works with the elements and results occur within one week to one month depending on severity of growth and weather conditions. The surface will become cleaner over time as the subsurface biological stains release.
For use on masonry, marble, granite, limestone, brownstone, travertine, terra cotta, concrete, stucco, wood, canvas and vinyl & aluminum siding, and much more. Virtually any surface.
- No scrubbing necessary
- Fast acting: 10 to 15 minutes contact time for great results after scrubbing with a soft nylon or natural bristle brush.
- Biodegradable - pH neutral - Contains No acids, salts, or chlorine
- Will not etch metals or glass
- Safe to use around plants and wildlife
- Non-Hazardous material and requires no special handling or protection
- Use full strength, no in-field mixing required - Either let D/2 stay on the surface or may be rinsed off. Can be applied more than once.
- Shelf life of 5 years