Bonstone Duropoxi SC
- Troweling for stone lay-up
- Setting stone countertops
- Tile setting
- Stone laminating
- Laminating stone to other construction materials
- General purpose adhesive for concrete, masonry, stone, metal, wood, plastic
- Exceptional strength & durability
- Knife grade (non-sag) viscosity
- Easy mix ratio of 1:1
- Water cleanup
- Medium-Fast setup time depending on temperature.
Touchstone Duropoxi SC is a two-component, exterior grade, non-sag gel epoxy. (water-cleanup). The 1 part A to 1 part B ratio makes it easy to mix and use for job-site applications. There is no shrinkage of this system that contributes to adhesive cracking and related pop-off issues. Initial set time at 75°F is 4 hours. Only mix enough product being used within 15 minutes. Do not use on a substrate at a temperature below 55°F.